Open yourself to a world of opportunities and (re)discover your potential at Goddess Retreats!
Goddess Retreats is an award-winning and internationally recognized women’s health and wellness retreat company. Our commitment to serving women means we are constantly looking for the very best talent to join our team in the areas of holistic healing; nutrition; general health and wellness; yoga, surf, ski and snowboard instruction; management and concierge; food and beverage experience, and more, to join or work in partnership with our team.
Run Your Own Yoga Retreat!
We specialize in creating and facilitating the best all-women holiday escapes in Bali and Hakuba, Japan through our retreat programs – each of which are filled with sisterhood, 5-star food selections, award-winning retreat leaders and countless hours of bliss and relaxation. Our mission is to hold space for women to awaken, reconnect, inspire and celebrate their inner goddess, all while enjoying new activities and making new friends.
Our multi-talented and dynamic team consists of women from across the globe and is dedicated to making memorable experiences for our guests! A role at Goddess Retreats is more than a job – it’s a career and a lifestyle, with a chance to be the change you wish to see in the world.
YOGA INSTRUCTORS / RETREAT LEADERS – International
Are you an experienced and certified yoga instructor who has always dreamt of running your own yoga retreat? Now is your chance!
We are looking for talented and experienced yoga teachers to run inspiring yoga retreats for women in exotic worldwide locations! Full-Time and Contract positions are available.
Please include your CV / Resume and covering letter telling us why you would love to run your own yoga retreat when you contact us using the buttons at the bottom of this page.
MARKETING GODDESS – Perth, Western Australia
We are looking for a super savvy Marketing Goddess. Do you have a passion and desire to make a difference and also have a genuine interest in health, food or fitness. Do you also have :
* Have extensive experience of working in digital sales & marketing
* Be able to create online marketing campaigns
* Have extensive experience with email and social media marketing
* Be able to write excellent content with a focus on understanding our message
* Be able to demonstrate a proven results driven track record
* Have a passion for achieving results
* Be innovative and quick to learn
* Be self motivated and good to work with
* Want to make a difference in service focused company
* Previous experience working on a large website
* Previous experience working on a successful and multi layered business
* Previous experience managing online and social marketing
* Degree or Education related to marketing & communications
What this job can offer
* Full time roll
* Based in Perth Western Australia
* Being part of a company where you can make a difference in the world
* A great working environment and culture
* Long term career and travel opportunities
Start date – Immediate
Please include your CV / Resume and covering letter when you contact us using the buttons at the bottom of this page.
Send us a note, we’d love to hear from you!