Goddess Retreats offers No Cash, Check or Credit Card refunds for any reason, including weather, injury, or personal emergencies. We are committed to providing a high quality holiday, have very limited spaces and maintain a standard of never cancelling a retreat with guests booked on it; therefore we expect to receive only firm bookings from intended guests. However, if a guest must cancel their reservation, our policy is as follows:
1) If you cancel over 90 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for 100% of your package payment will be credited to any other date within 2 years of your original booking.
2) If you cancel within 60 – 89 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for 25% of your payment is forfeited and 75% of your balance is credited to any other date within 2 years of your original booking.
3) If you cancel within 15 – 59 days of the first day of your retreat 40% of your payment balance will be credited to any other available date within 2 years of your original booking, 60% of your payment is forfeited.
4) If you cancel within 14 days of your retreat, your payment is forfeited in full.
5) All cancellations must be received in writing sent via email or registered mail. Goddess Retreats is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness. Travel insurance is compulsory for all of our retreats. You must be covered for overseas emergency, medical and repatriation costs, including for the relevant sports and activities you intend to choose from our ‘Bliss Day’ options. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers trip cancellation (including flight cancellation due to ash clouds), curtailment, loss of luggage and personal effects. Exceptions to our policy will not be made for any reason. We do not offer discounts, refunds or credit for arriving late or leaving early and any offered activities missed while on the retreat. You must submit this Participant Agreement, Release of Assumption of All Risks Form within one week of booking or 90 days prior to retreat start date, whichever comes first. Guests who fail to do so, may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
It is the responsibility of each participant to obtain a valid passport, visa(s) and necessary certificates for any country to be visited. Citizens of Australia, Canada, the USA, the UK, ASEAN countries, the UAE, Hong Kong, New Zealand, the EU are granted visa exemption by the Indonesian government (non-extendable). All other nationalities will need to check the visa requirement with their local travel agent or govt. We accept no responsibility for any delay, loss or extra expense which may be incurred by you or any member of your party as a result of incorrect, lost or destroyed passports, visas or other travel documents, nor will any credit or refund be given by us. We will not be liable if you miss flights as a result of late check-ins.
As the retreat operator, we make arrangements with other parties to provide you with some of the services on your retreat. These parties are independent suppliers over whom we have no direct control. Goddess Retreats holds no responsibility for independent contractors (or weather conditions) changing services on the retreat. Goddess Retreats is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of injury, accident or death, damage, loss or delay of baggage or other property; or delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from:
(1) the act or omission of any party including Goddess Retreats or its employees;
(2) mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather or other factors beyond our control;
(3) your failure to read information provided and follow instructions including, but not limited to, obtaining sufficient travel protection & health insurance and providing correct & complete personal, health and travel information;
(4) your cancellation or change for any reason in travel services offered; and
(5) your medical or health problems or physical disabilities. We maintain a standard of never cancelling a retreat which has guests book on it, but in the event of a cancellation made by us, Goddess Retreat’s liability will be to refund all monies paid on unused SGR services only. Goddess Retreats is not responsible for any fees caused by such cancellation paid to airlines and any other agreements made by guests with outside operators.
In consideration of the services of Goddess Retreats, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, service suppliers and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as ” Goddess Retreats”), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge Goddess Retreats, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, executors, administrators, assignees, personal representatives and estate as follows:
A.) I acknowledge that yoga, surfing and traveling entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. My participation in all retreat activities is purely voluntary, and so expressly agree to assume the risk of injury or damage while participating in all activities during my stay with Goddess Retreats and are not grounds for a refund or discount. Furthermore, Goddess Retreat’s guides and instructors have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather, the elements, or the terrain. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction. I will be offered the optional use of protection equipment during my surf lesson, should I choose not to use such equipment I do so entirely at my own risk and assume full responsibility for my choice.
B.) Accordingly, I agree that I am voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss of personal property. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in the sport of surfing with knowledge that the risks of participating in this activity include, but are not limited to, being hit by the board, other surfers or their boards which could result in cuts, bruises, abrasions, or concussions; hitting the bottom of the ocean; sprains, strains, broken bones, paralysis, even death; exhaustion, dehydration, sunburn; exposure to poisonous and/or carnivorous sea creatures; and accidental drowning.
C.) I certify that I have adequate travel protection insurance should I need to cancel or change my travel plans & health insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating on any of the retreat activities, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
D.) I understand that weather, water, and surf conditions are beyond the control of Goddess Retreats and its agents. Other natural elements such as reptiles, rodents, insects, and micro-organisms such as bacteria and viruses are also an inherent risk on a Goddess Retreats Retreat and are not grounds for a refund or discount.
E.) I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Goddess Retreats, its officers, employees and suppliers against all claims of losses, causes of action, damages or expenses of claim and against any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Goddess Retreats.
F.) Should Goddess Retreats or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
G.) If I am not a resident of Indonesia or Singapore, I declare that I will not avoid conditions (E) or (F) by commencing any legal action in another country.