Bali Retreat Package Payment Policy
Goddess Retreats package rates are in USD per person. After a confirmation has been emailed to you, a courtesy hold requires payment within 3 days (72hrs) to secure the reservation. For places that have a waitlist, a 24hr – 6hr courtesy hold may be offered.
- Due to limited availability on each retreat, we require full payment to reserve a space for bookings made within 90 days of the retreat start date.
- For bookings over 90 days in advance we accept $900 USD deposit to hold the place and offer a rate lock guarantee. The balance payment for a deposit will need to be settled in full 90 days in advance of the retreat start date to confirm the booking. A courtesy reminder email will be sent. If balance payment is not settled by 90 days in advance, the held space will be released (cancelled) and the deposit will be held in credit and can be applied to another date in full as per our cancellation policy below.
Payments are accepted via International Bank Transfer in USD (there is an AUD option based on the current exchange rate for bank transfer payment only), We can not accept any other currencies for bank transfers.
For Visa or Mastercard there is a 5% online merchant processing fee for debit / credit card payment and payment can only be accepted in USD.
Please note that overseas bank transfers and credit card payments may attract additional international transaction fees from that are not included in the retreat package price. You are responsible to pay all banking fees, so that full payment amount of your retreat package rate is received.
It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancelation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no-one books with the intention of canceling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things happen, so please purchase travel cancelation insurance once you have made your reservation.
“Cancelation” is defined as not attending your scheduled Goddess Retreat, including postponing or rescheduling.
“You” refers to the guest booking a Goddess Retreat.
“We” refers to Goddess Retreats.
Guest Cancelation Policy
If you cancel (or postpone) your booked retreat date, Goddess Retreats does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment, or deposit payment, may be used as credit for another Bali retreat date and package; and must be taken within two years of your original retreat date. We will gladly transfer your credit to the name another person upon your arrangement of that transfer.
Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your Bai retreat package start date, 100% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat.
- If you cancel 60 – 89 days before your Bali retreat package start date, 75% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 25% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 15 – 59 days before your Bali retreat package start date, 40% of your payment may be applied to another Retreat. You will forfeit 60% of the price of your retreat.
- If you cancel 14 days or less before your Bali retreat package start date, you will forfeit your entire payment.
Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early on your booked Bali retreat package. You must submit your signed Participant Agreement form within one week of booking or 90 days before the retreat start date, whichever comes first. Guests who fail to do so may be subject to an automatic cancelation, and the above policy will apply.
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Travel Insurance coverage is mandatory to attend a Goddess Retreat. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 7 days of making your reservation. Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant SPORT ACTIVITIES that you will be engaging in on your Bali retreat package & TRIP CANCELLATION. Depending on the policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some, or all cancellation fees. You are welcome to choose any international travel insurance provider. We can recommend World Nomads Travel Insurance, as it provides affordable and adequate coverage options.
Special Covid Cancellation Policy
We understand covid has made it complicated to travel, so we’ve made it even easier to relax when book your Bali retreat packages with us. Below are some commonly asked questions about our updated booking policies:
What if something ‘covidy’ happens and I am prevented from traveling?
Good news is that you no longer require a PCR test to enter Bali. Currently Indonesia does still requires all travellers to show travel insurance that has Covid-19 coverage. We highly recommend WORLD NOMAD INSURANCE as it provides the coverage you need. You can follow the link above to get a quote and find out the details of the coverage options they can provide..
What happens if Bali or Indonesia’s borders close on the date I’ve booked to come?
Let’s face it, these days we need to be prepared for anything when planning a trip. If Bali’s borders to suddenly close and this prevents you from joining the retreat you’ve booked on, you payment amount will be held in credit for you to apply in full to any future retreat date and your travel insurance should cover any travel or flight interruption costs.
Goddess Retreats Cancelation Policy
While Goddess Retreats has never canceled a retreat to date, if we (Goddess Retreats) must cancel a booked retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full Bali retreat package payment to another retreat package, or you may request a full refund of your payment to us constituting a full settlement. Goddess Retreats is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.Frequently Asked Questions about Goddess Retreats