5 May 2016
Start Believing in Yourself and Start Living Your Dreams
There are so many things we do, say, and think that stop us from being powerful beings and being all that we can be. Often, we think and talk ourselves into failing without even trying. This is another common form of disempowering negative thinking.
Whether it is learning to surf or going for an interview for your dream job…How many times have you caught your mind saying to you, “I haven’t got a hope in hell doing this” and believing you’ll fail before you’ve even really tried.
You already know about the law of attraction; “Life follows thought.” Are you creating a negative outcome as a result of your fears and past conditioning? It’s down to how much you truly believe in yourself and your self-worth. It’s important to see yourself as a winner.
Here are 7 steps to help you break free of the “I’m Going to Fail” Syndrome:
- Work on letting go of your past beliefs, old stories, fears, and hang-ups. Start having positive conversations with yourself and start silencing or challenging yor negative voice when it comes up.
- Start believing why you can, as opposed to why you can’t.
- Surround your self with positive people who support you in your journey to your goal
- Stay focused on your goals and aspirations.
- Let go of resistance and allow support for your dreams to come from any and every direction
- Write all your experiences in your journal. Get them out of your head!
- Think of yourself as a winner and that you have infinite potential you have not yet tapped. Once you believe in yourself, you’ll be surprised at how others start believing in you more. Remember this statement; “We train others how to treat us by the way we treat ourselves.”
- Believe in success. When you start believing that you can succeed, it’s surprising how your mind starts to figure out solutions for success. You won’t even contemplate failure.
- Visualize and feel yourself in a successful outcome and living a life that you know you’ll love. generate a feeling of already having and how good that feels. You will find that the universe starts to create opportunities to help you move to the successful manifestation of your goal, so all you have to do is go with the flow and take the opportunities to move closer and closer to accomplishing your dreams!
All you can do really is give every opportunity your best shot…you will be amazed at the results if you do.
With Love, Light & Seashells,